Toronto Disability Insurance Lawyers Office
Our Toronto-based disability insurance lawyers are here and ready to take on your case, no matter how simple or complicated you may think it is. Tackling the insurance companies, rules & regulations, and court systems of Toronto can be daunting, with an experienced Toronto-based disability insurance attorney by your side, those obstacles melt away.
If you’re facing a disability claim, or have been denied – we can help. You may have been hurt while at work or affected by COVID-19, or just sustained an injury that has limited your capacity to resume previous activities at work. In any case, your claim deserves a fair shot, and insurance companies are not always on your side. A disability insurance attorney advocate in Toronto can be your best line of defense against a denial, or during an appeal.
480 University Ave #1401,
Toronto, ON M5G 1V2, Canada
(905) 595-6760 | Toll-Free: (855) 446-7765
If you choose to drive, we’re easy to find. Parking is available just across Simcoe street at the lot under the 250 Dundas St building.
Helping Residents of Toronto Get Back on Track
The HIMPRO Commitment. We will work to:
- Lessen, and hopefully remove, stress and angst from you and your family
- Review & Analyze your case quickly so we can get to work finding relief fast
- Take over your communication with the insurance company
- Begin the steps to obtain the appropriate medical records to support your claim
- Undertake any legal proceedings required to get your case settled and your benefits awarded or restored.
- Provide service & solutions worthy of our HIMPRO Advantage™ exclusive guarantees
- Protect your right to employment with your current employer to address/prevent wrongful dismissal
We are a Toronto-based Disability Insurance Team that is Dedicated to Building Effective Strategies
Our team regularly helps our clients with the following:
- We can help you successfully apply for Canada Pension Plan (CPP) disability benefits
- We can protect you from losing your home or eviction by advancing motions within the court system to secure payments of benefits during the application or appeal process, instead of waiting until everything is done & decided.
- We will help you successfully navigate the new appeals process at the Social Benefits Tribunal
What You Need to Do Next
If your initial disability benefit has been denied by your insurance company, don’t wait: you need a seasoned disability lawyer and team in the Brampton area to look into your claim and determine the best course of action to secure your benefits. Take the first step and talk to our disability claim specialist, now.
Why Choose HIMPRO?
Himelfarb Proszanski’s disability team has a strong reputation of successfully handling disability claims in Ontario. Some major local law firms refer us their client’s disability cases. Our track record of successfully handling 97.5% of denied disability claims proves that insurance companies take us seriously.
We provide a combined century of trial experience which has led to the successful settlement of over 3,000 cases with combined settlement value in excess of ½ billion dollars. And finally, we’re the only firm to offer you the HIMPRO Advantage™.
> Click on each title on the right to view the answers.
97.5% Success Rate
Strong Reputation among Insurance Companies
Compassionate & Caring
If English is not your first language, we provide professional translators to assist you in this process, which will limit the stress due to language barriers.
Our Exclusive Guarantee
- Your injury is assessed and your options are discussed
- Your rights are protected and your claim is pursued
- Your disability and other benefits are secured
- You or a loved one obtains the award they deserve
- You receive updates throughout the entire process – Our Communication Guarantee
- Your injury assessments are booked with respected specialists
- Your rehabilitation is optimized and personalized using our extensive network of rehabilitation and medical specialists
- Your rehabilitation is monitored and tracked
- Your case is managed by our lawyers from start to finish
- You are made aware of options designed to maximize your settlement amount
What We Offer
- Free Case Evaluation
Schedule your free no-obligation personal injury evaluation.
- Hospital & Home Visits
Visits are available free of charge anywhere in Ontario.
- No Fees Unless We Win
Our guarantee: we don’t get paid until your case settles.
What Our Toronto Disability Insurance Lawyer Clients Have to Say
Mena Brar and David provided excellent guidance and helped us reach a settlement that we are very happy with. Excellent team and very knowledgeable staff. They were friendly and took the time to address our concerns so that we felt comfortable with every step of the process. I highly recommend them!
Jaskarn K. – client ★★★★★