Seriously Injured? Denied Disability?
We Can Help You Build a Winning Case
With the HIMPRO Advantage™
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
You have been injured and need legal help. Getting the highest possible financial settlement and the best medical care can only be achieved with a team of experienced legal professionals and experts in various fields. Regardless what serious injuries, illness or traumatic situation you have suffered from, you can rely on our in-depth experience in successfully handling personal injury cases to help you build a winning case.
HIMPRO by Himelfarb Proszanski has extensive experience with
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Orthopaedic Injuries
- and more… see link below
LONG-TERM DISABILITY LAWYERS
Trying to handle a disability claim on your own is difficult. You may find numerous roadblocks and denials. Insurance companies routinely deny claims when people do not have a reputable long-term disability lawyer. They do this in the hope that people simply walk away without the disability benefits they rightly deserve. Our disability lawyer team has a 97.5% success rate in disability claims. We can help you appeal denied disability benefits, whether for short-term or long-term disability insurance, for conditions such as…
- Mental Health Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders (SUD)
- Chronic Pain Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- and more… see link below
REASONS TO CHOOSE US
What We Offer You
Our Personal Injury Lawyer
Team Helps You...
Can We Answer Some of Your Questions?
Navigating the legal arena after suffering injuries or being disabled can add stress to your already difficult situation. While getting your case or claim assessed directly during a free initial consultation with one of our Toronto disability lawyers or personal injury lawyers, will give you the best overview of your case, we want to provide you with answers to some of the questions we are often asked.
> Click on each question to read the answers.
Is the first consultation really free?
What is my claim worth?
What steps should I take when injured?
- Contact the police and provide them with all of the information they need about the accident.
- Get the names and addresses of everyone involved in the accident, as well as witnesses to the accident.
- Record the insurance information.
- Inform your family doctor of your injury.
- Contact your insurance company as soon as you can to inform them about your accident.
- Notify your school or employer.
- Get the contact information of the health care professionals that are involved.
- Keep receipts for all related expenses.
- Ask family members to record dates and times spent caring for you.
- Check to see if you have other insurance coverage from work, school or private plans.
- Contact Himelfarb Proszanski to understand your rights.