Why You Need a Free Consultation
Suffering a severe injury is a life changing event. Beyond the pain and suffering, there are medical concerns and financial responsibilities that continue after your injury. Before hiring legal assistance to help you secure medical and financial support, you need to get a clear understanding of your case, available compensation, and what elements the right personal injury lawyer will need to align in order to build you a winning case.
We believe this initial case evaluation should be free, so that you can make an educated decision as to which legal team is best positioned to help you win your case.
How a Free Consultation Works...
To take the next step choose one of the following:
Leaders in Personal Injury Law with Over 3000 Cases Settled
Why Choose HIMPRO?
Himelfarb Proszanski is a leading law firm with full service personal injury lawyers. We provide a combined century of trial experience which has led to the successful settlement of over 3,000 cases with combined settlement value in excess of ½ billion dollars. And finally, we’re the only firm to offer you the HIMPRO Advantage™.
What We Offer
- Free Case Evaluation – Schedule your free no-obligation personal injury evaluation.
- Hospital & Home Visits – Visits are available free of charge anywhere in Ontario.
- No Fees Unless We Win – Our guarantee: we don’t get paid until your case settles.
Our Exclusive Guarantee
- Your injury is assessed and your options are discussed
- Your rights are protected and your claim is pursued
- Your disability and other benefits are secured
- You or a loved one obtains the award they deserve
- You receive updates throughout the entire process – Our Communication Guarantee
- Your injury assessments are booked with respected specialists
- Your rehabilitation is optimized and personalized using our extensive network of rehabilitation and medical specialists
- Your rehabilitation is monitored and tracked
- Your case is managed by our lawyers from start to finish
- You are made aware of options designed to maximize your settlement amount