Why You Need a Free Claim Assessment
Disability benefits are meant to ease worries caused by your medical condition by providing financial assistance while you are unable to work. Unfortunately, receiving the benefits of your disability insurance policy is not guaranteed: insurance companies routinely deny claims for various reasons.
Making a successful case for appeal and securing the benefits you rightfully deserve is not straight forward. There are many steps to understand and deadlines to meet in order to maximize your chances of being approved for disability benefits.
In order to succeed, you must understand the challenges of your particular condition and what it requires to prove your disability claim. Our FREE claim assessment will give you the information to make the right decision as to how to best win your appeal or claim your benefits.
How a Free Claim Assessment Works
To take the next step choose one of the following:
Leaders in Disability Law with Over 1575 Claims Settled
Why Choose HIMPRO?
Himelfarb Proszanski’s disability team has a strong reputation of successfully handling disability claims in Ontario. Some major local law firms refer us their client’s disability cases. Our track record of successfully handling 97.5% of denied disability claims proves that insurance companies take us seriously.
What We Offer
- Free Claim Assessment – Schedule your free no-obligation case evaluation.
- Hospital & Home Visits – Visits are available free of charge anywhere in Ontario.
- No Fees Unless We Win – Our guarantee: we don’t get paid until your case settles.
Click on the titles on the right to read more details.
Our Exclusive Guarantee
- Your injury is assessed and your options are discussed
- Your rights are protected and your claim is pursued
- Your disability and other benefits are secured
- You or a loved one obtains the award they deserve
- You receive updates throughout the entire process – Our Communication Guarantee
- Your injury assessments are booked with respected specialists
- Your rehabilitation is optimized and personalized using our extensive network of rehabilitation and medical specialists
- Your rehabilitation is monitored and tracked
- Your case is managed by our lawyers from start to finish
- You are made aware of options designed to maximize your settlement amount
97.5% Success Rate
Strong Reputation among Insurance Companies
Compassionate & Caring
If English is not your first language, we provide professional translators to assist you in this process, which will limit the stress due to language barriers.