Hamilton has the experienced disability lawyer you need
From the Bruce Hiking Trail to the Royal Botanical Gardens, our HIMPRO disability legal team has a 97.5% success rate in handling disability claims. We have a proven track record with a large number of insurance companies to pay what is owed to you.
Trying to handle a disability claim on your own is difficult and overwhelming. Insurance companies are known to routinely deny claims. Led by David Himelfarb, we have built a solid team including experts in various fields to provide opinions to enhance your case against the insurance company.
Himelfarb Proszanski’s local Hamilton disability lawyers can make all the difference for you to maximize your chances of securing your disability benefits and swiftly move your application through the system.
We provide a combined century of trial experience, and the only firm who can offer you the HIMPRO Advantage™.
Himelfarb Proszanski serves the greater Hamilton-Wentworth regional municipality
Himelfarb Proszanski is committed to provide top-rated legal service to the residents of Hamilton, ON by providing personal one-on-one assistance to those who, as a consequence of a severe injury or illness, might not be able to perform their regular job, whether it was an office job, or one that involved more physically active work.
From Dundas to Stoney Creek and beyond, our Hamilton disability lawyer team also works with local experts to enhance your case; our goal is to provide a secure setting for you to feel comfortable relying on us.
What can Hamilton residents expect from a HIMPRO disability lawyer?
While there are government programs offering disability benefits, their eligibility criteria and coverage can limit access or the amount you are paid.
If you have private insurance disability benefits, they can cover short and long term disability (LTD), but getting your disability claim approved is not guaranteed. Getting a claim denied by your insurance company or being cut-off after some time happens frequently.
Himelfarb Proszanski Hamilton will examine your claim and develop a plan to maximize your chances of receiving your disability benefits.
As your disability lawyer, we will:
- Work to lessen the stress you and your family are experiencing
- Analyze your case quickly
- Move to obtain the appropriate documentation required
- Issue legal proceedings to get your case settled
- Protect your employment rights in a case of wrongful dismissal
We can also help you to:
- Successfully pass the 2-year test for disability of group disability policies
- Successfully apply for Canada Pension Plan (CPP) disability benefits
- Successfully navigate the new appeals process at the Social Benefits Tribunal
What You Need to Do Next
If your initial disability benefit has been denied by your insurance company, don’t wait: you need a seasoned disability lawyer and team in the Hamilton area to look into your claim and determine the best course of action to secure your benefits. Take the first step and talk to our disability claim specialist, now.
Why You Should Choose HIMPRO’s Disability Team
Himelfarb Proszanski’s disability team has an impressive reputation of successfully handling disability claims in Ontario. Even some major local law firms refer their clients’ disability cases to us. Our performance of successfully handling 97.5% of denied disability claims proves that insurance companies take us seriously.
Our team has over a combined century of trial experience. We have had over 3,000 successfully settled cases with total settlement value in excess of $500 million dollars. And finally, we’re the only firm to offer you the HIMPRO Advantage™.
> Click on each section on the right for more.
Impressive Success Rate
Strong Reputation with Insurance Companies
Compassionate & Caring
What We Will Guarantee to You
- We evaluate your injury and options are discussed
- We protect your rights while your claim is pursued
- We secure your disability and other benefits deserved
- We will keep you apprised of any updates throughout the entire process – Our Communication Guarantee
- We make appointments with specialists to provide assessments
- Your rehabilitation is tracked
- We manage your case from the beginning to the end
- We maximize your settlement amount
What We Offer
- Free Case Evaluation
Schedule your free personal injury evaluation with no obligations.
- Hospital & Home Visits
Free visits are available anywhere in Ontario.
- No Fees Unless We Win
We don’t get paid until your case is settled.