Experienced Disability Lawyer Helps When You Need It Most
When you become severly injured or ill, performing your regular job might not be possible no matter what you did previously for work. While there are government programs covering disability benefits to some extent, if your situation meets certain criteria, these can usually only be claimed for short term disability. Private insurance disability benefits can also cover long term disability (ltd), but getting your disability claim approved is not guaranteed.
Disability claims are often denied by the Insurance. That’s when an experienced Kitchener Disability lawyer can make all the difference for you to maximize your chances of securing your disability benefits and swiftly move your application through the system.
Disability Lawyer Expertise in Kitchener
Himelfarb Proszanski has an expert team of medical and legal professionals ready to help you win your claim. Our 97.5% success rate displays our dedication, ability, and profeciency in winning cases for our clients.
We have dealt with insurance companies for over 28 years. They know us. They know we will fight for you.
- Work to lessen / remove the stress you and your family are experiencing
- Analyze your case quickly
- Move to obtain the appropriate medical documentation required
- Issues legal proceedings to get your case settled
- Offer you our HIMPRO Advantage™ exclusive guarantees
- Protect your employment rights with your employer (to address / prevent wrongful dismissal)
What Can you Expect from HIMPRO Disability?
Also, our team routinely helps people like you claiming disability benefits to:
- Successfully pass the 2-year test for disability of group disability policies (when you are asked to prove you cannot hold “any occupation” outside your own work/ occupation
- Successfully apply for Canada Pension Plan (CPP) disability benefits
- Prevent losing your home or getting evicted from their apartments by advancing motions to ensure payment of disability benefits for clients while awaiting trial despite the initial denial
- Successfully navigate the new appeals process at the Social Benefits Tribunal
What You Need to Do Next
If your initial disability benefit has been denied by your insurance company, don’t wait: you need a seasoned disability lawyer and team in the Kitchener area to look into your claim and determine the best course of action to secure your benefits. Take the first step and talk to our disability claim specialist, now.
Why Choose HIMPRO?
Himelfarb Proszanski’s disability team has a strong reputation of successfully handling disability claims in Ontario. Some major local law firms refer us their client’s disability cases. Our track record of successfully handling 97.5% of denied disability claims proves that insurance companies take us seriously.
We provide a combined century of trial experience which has led to the successful settlement of over 3,000 cases with combined settlement value in excess of ½ billion dollars. And finally, we’re the only firm to offer you the HIMPRO Advantage™.
> Click on each title on the right to view the answers.
97.5% Success Rate
Strong Reputation among Insurance Companies
Compassionate & Caring
If English is not your first language, we provide professional translators to assist you in this process, which will limit the stress due to language barriers.
Our Exclusive Guarantee
- Your injury is assessed and your options are discussed
- Your rights are protected and your claim is pursued
- Your disability and other benefits are secured
- You or a loved one obtains the award they deserve
- You receive updates throughout the entire process – Our Communication Guarantee
- Your injury assessments are booked with respected specialists
- Your rehabilitation is optimized and personalized using our extensive network of rehabilitation and medical specialists
- Your rehabilitation is monitored and tracked
- Your case is managed by our lawyers from start to finish
- You are made aware of options designed to maximize your settlement amount
What We Offer
- Free Case Evaluation
Schedule your free no-obligation personal injury evaluation.
- Hospital & Home Visits
Visits are available free of charge anywhere in Ontario.
- No Fees Unless We Win
Our guarantee: we don’t get paid until your case settles.