WE CAN SECURE YOUR DISABILITY BENEFITS FOR THESE
Long-Term Disabling Conditions
At Himelfarb Proszanski , we have extensive experience with disability law in Toronto with each of the medical conditions listed below and know how to get these types of disability claims approved.
Cardiovascular System Disorders
Critical Illness and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
Digestive System Disorders
Immune System Disorders
Impairments That Affect Multiple Body Systems
Malignant Neoplastic Diseases
Mental Health and Disability
Musculoskeletal System Disorders
PTSD and Military Disabilities
Respiratory System Disorders
Special Senses and Speech
And More Conditions and Disorders
HIMPRO Lawyers Know How To Win Claims For These Conditions
David Himelfarb and his team of disability lawyers have successfully recovered LTD benefits for a large array of disabling conditions affecting their clients. We know how to assemble the right team of experts, handle the application and appeal processes and advocate on your behalf to build a winning case. To achieve a favorable outcome for you, time is of the essence. Don’t delay. Take the next step now with a free claim assessment.
Why Choose HIMPRO?
Himelfarb Proszanski’s disability team has a strong reputation of successfully handling disability claims in Ontario. Some major local law firms refer us their client’s disability cases. Our track record of successfully handling 97.5% of denied disability claims proves that insurance companies take us seriously.
We provide a combined century of trial experience which has led to the successful settlement of over 3,000 cases with combined settlement value in excess of ½ billion dollars. And finally, we’re the only firm to offer you the HIMPRO Advantage™.
> Click on each title on the right to view the answers.
97.5% Success Rate
Strong Reputation among Insurance Companies
Compassionate & Caring
If English is not your first language, we provide professional translators to assist you in this process, which will limit the stress due to language barriers.
Our Exclusive Guarantee
- Your injury is assessed and your options are discussed
- Your rights are protected and your claim is pursued
- Your disability and other benefits are secured
- You or a loved one obtains the award they deserve
- You receive updates throughout the entire process – Our Communication Guarantee
- Your injury assessments are booked with respected specialists
- Your rehabilitation is optimized and personalized using our extensive network of rehabilitation and medical specialists
- Your rehabilitation is monitored and tracked
- Your case is managed by our lawyers from start to finish
- You are made aware of options designed to maximize your settlement amount
What We Offer
- Free Case Evaluation
Schedule your free no-obligation personal injury evaluation.
- Hospital & Home Visits
Visits are available free of charge anywhere in Ontario.
- No Fees Unless We Win
Our guarantee: we don’t get paid until your case settles.