Oshawa Disability Lawyer With the Right Experience
If you are not able to carry out your job, whether in an office or more physically demanding work as a result of a severe injury or illness you will need help from a lawyer. An experienced Oshawa Disability Lawyer can make all the difference.
From Oshawa’s walking trails to its indoor and outdoor public swimming pools, to its city center sidewalks, accidents can happen. While there are government programs covering disability benefits to some extent, if your situation meets certain criteria, these can usually only be claimed for short-term disability.
Private insurance disability benefits can cover long-term disability (ltd), but getting your disability claim approved is not guaranteed. To maximize your chances of securing your disability benefits and quickly move your application through the process contact one of our experienced lawyers. HIMPRO Personal Injury and Long-Term Disability Lawyers even have an office right in Oshawa for your convenience.
HIMPRO Personal Injury and Long-Term Disability Lawyers
21 Simcoe Street South
Oshawa ON L1H 4G1
Phone: (289) 634-5554
Toll-Free: (855) 446-7765
Engaging the Expertise of an Oshawa Lawyer
Trying to progress a disability claim on your own can be daunting. Insurance companies are experienced at denying claims. You may find numerous detours and hoops they want you to jump through with speed bumps along the way.
When handling disability cases the HIMPRO Disability team has a 97.5% success rate. Insurance companies know Himelfarb Proszanski and their reputation. Having Himpro by your side can ensure the insurance companies will take your claim seriously.
- Review your case quickly
- Direct and obtain the required documentation
- Issue legal proceedings when necessary to get your case settled
- Protect your employment rights with your employer
- Try to minimize and remove any stress you and your family might be having
What Can You Expect from the HIMPRO Disability Team?
When it comes to a disability claim, many people see their claims denied initially with some not pursuing the claim further – thinking that the insurance company has had the final say. While you are given the opportunity to appeal – this is usually another attempt by the Insurance to delay payments of benefits further.
At this point, if you haven’t done so already, it is crucial that you contact an experienced ltd disability lawyer to review your claim and determine the next course of action to maximize your chances of having your disability benefits approved. Our HIMPRO Personal Injury and Long-Term Disability Lawyers know how to work with insurers and reverse their denials in order for you to get the disability benefit payments you are entitled to.
We have built a team of knowledgeable and experienced experts in many diverse fields in order to provide support for your case against the insurance company.
We also help people like you claiming disability benefits to:
- Successfully pass the 2-year test for disability of group policies. This is when you are asked to prove you cannot work at “any occupation” outside your own work/ occupation
- Apply for Canada Pension Plan (CPP) disability benefits successfully
- Prevent losing your home or getting evicted from their apartments by advancing motions to ensure payment of disability benefits for clients while awaiting trial despite the initial denial
- Navigate the new appeals process at the Social Benefits Tribunal successfully
What Do You Need to Do Next
If your first disability benefit claim has been denied by your insurance company, you need a qualified disability lawyer and team in the Oshawa area to look at your disability claim in order to determine the best plan of action for you to receive all the benefits to which you are entitled by law. Take the first step. You can talk with a disability claim specialist, now.
Why Choose HIMPRO?
HIMPRO’s Personal Injury and Long-Term Disability Lawyers team has a strong reputation for successfully handling disability claims in Ontario. Other local law firms have even referred their client’s disability cases to us. We work hard with a combined century of trial experience.
Our track record of successfully handling 97.5% of denied disability claims proves that insurance companies take us seriously. This has led Himelfarb Proszanski to the successful settlements of 3,000+ cases with a combined value of over $500 million dollars. And finally, we’re the only firm to offer you the HIMPRO Advantage™.
> Click on each title on the right to view the answers.
97.5% Success Rate
Respectable Reputation Among Insurance Companies
Compassionate & Caring
Our Exclusive Himpro Guarantee
- We will assess your injury and discuss the options available to maximize your settlement amount
- We protect your rights while your claim is being pursued
- We secure your disability and other benefits
- We give you our Communication Guarantee - we will update you on any new developments and answer you questions in a timely manner
- We will help you to secure appointment with injury specialists
- We have an extensive network of rehabilitation and medical specialists to optimized and personalized your rehabilitation
- We will monitor and track your rehabilitation process
- From start to finish, your case is managed by our lawyers
What We Offer
- A Free Case Review
Schedule your free no-obligation personal injury evaluation.
- Hospital & Home Visits
Visits are available free of charge anywhere in Ontario.
- No Fees Unless We Win
Our guarantee: we don’t get paid until your case settles.