Denied or Cut-Off from Disability Insurance Benefits?
As a consequence of severe injury or illness, many people like you are unable to return to work. In such a situation you need financial resources to support your family and help you live a normal life. Depending on your specific situation, you might be entitled to specific government disability benefits.
Many people working in Brampton also have private insurance disability coverage, either through their employer’s group plan, or through an individual plan. While this coverage is indeed welcome in such a situation, you first need to file a claim and get approved to receive the short-term, and eventually long-term disability benefits provisioned by your policy.
Unfortunately, disability benefit claims are routinely denied, or you can be cut-off after initially receiving the benefits for a short-term and transitioning into long-term disability. Insurance companies routinely deny claims, and many individuals don’t challenge their decision for various reasons. Don’t accept the insurance decision after receiving a denial letter – an experienced LTD lawyer can help reverse the decision!
HIMPRO Personal Injury and Long-Term Disability Lawyers
2 County Ct. Blvd., Suite 400
Brampton ON L6W 3W8
(905) 595-6760 | Toll-Free: (855) 446-7765
Our Brampton office is close to the A. Grenville and William Davis Courthouse
Helping Residents of Peel - Brampton Get Back on Track
Disability claims on their own can be confusing. But, trying to reverse a denial can be even worse. Insurance companies are known to deny initial disability claims or make you jump through hoops to get approved. A denial may be just another bump in the road. When you have an experienced disability lawyer at your side, insurance companies take you much more seriously.
Through years of going through proceedings of denied or cut-off disability claims, we’ve worked with insurance companies to achieve great outcomes for our clients. Our 97.5% success rate in handling disability claims shows we’re taken seriously by insurers and work very hard to fight for our clients’ rights.
Our commitment to you – we will:
- Work to lessen / remove the stress you and your family are experiencing
- Analyze your case quickly
- Handle the communications with your insurance company
- Move to obtain the appropriate medical documentation required
- Issues legal proceedings to get your case settled
- Offer you our HIMPRO Advantage™ exclusive guarantees
- Protect your employment rights with your employer (to address / prevent wrongful dismissal)
A Brampton Disability Lawyer Team Building Winning Strategies
People often see their first disability claims denied. From here people can become discouraged. That’s where a Brampton disability lawyer with the right experience can help.
Before taking the next step, it is important to your case to contact a ltd disability lawyer to review your claim and determine a strategy in which to proceed. Using a lawyer can increase the odds of getting the maximum disability benefits you are entitled to.
We can help with the following types of long-term disability cases:
- Cardiovascular System Disorders
- Critical Illness and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Digestive System Disorders
- Endocrine Disorders
- Genitourinary Impairments
- Hematological Disorders
- Immune System Disorders
- Impairments That Affect Multiple Body Systems
- Malignant Neoplastic Diseases
- Mental Health and Disability
- Musculoskeletal System Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- PTSD and Military Disabilities
- Respiratory System Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Special Senses and Speech
- Other Impairments such as Chronic Pain & Soft Tissue Injury
- And More Conditions and Disorders
HIMPRO Personal Injury and Long-Term Disability Lawyers has built a team of experts in multiple fields to prove your case against the insurance company.
Also, our team routinely helps people like you claiming disability benefits to:
- Successfully pass the 2-year test for disability of group disability policies (when you are asked to prove you cannot hold “any occupation” outside your own work/ occupation
- Successfully apply for Canada Pension Plan (CPP) disability benefits
- Prevent losing your home or getting evicted from their apartments by advancing motions to ensure payment of disability benefits for clients while awaiting trial despite the initial denial
- Successfully navigate the new appeals process at the Social Benefits Tribunal
What You Need to Do Next
If your initial disability benefit has been denied by your insurance company, don’t wait: you need a seasoned disability lawyer and team in the Brampton area to look into your claim and determine the best course of action to secure your benefits. Take the first step and talk to our disability claim specialist, now.
Why Choose HIMPRO?
Himelfarb Proszanski’s disability team has a strong reputation of successfully handling disability claims in Ontario. Some major local law firms refer us their client’s disability cases. Our track record of successfully handling 97.5% of denied disability claims proves that insurance companies take us seriously.
We provide a combined century of trial experience which has led to the successful settlement of over 10,000 cases with combined settlement value in excess of 3/4 billion dollars. And finally, we’re the only firm to offer you the HIMPRO Advantage™.
> Click on each title on the right to view the answers.
97.5% Success Rate
Strong Reputation among Insurance Companies
Compassionate & Caring
If English is not your first language, we provide professional translators to assist you in this process, which will limit the stress due to language barriers.
Our Exclusive Guarantee
- Your injury is assessed and your options are discussed
- Your rights are protected and your claim is pursued
- Your disability and other benefits are secured
- You or a loved one obtains the award they deserve
- You receive updates throughout the entire process – Our Communication Guarantee
- Your injury assessments are booked with respected specialists
- Your rehabilitation is optimized and personalized using our extensive network of rehabilitation and medical specialists
- Your rehabilitation is monitored and tracked
- Your case is managed by our lawyers from start to finish
- You are made aware of options designed to maximize your settlement amount
What We Offer
- Free Case Evaluation
Schedule your free no-obligation personal injury evaluation.
- Hospital & Home Visits
Visits are available free of charge anywhere in Ontario.
- No Fees Unless We Win
Our guarantee: we don’t get paid until your case settles.
Feedback From Our Clients
David Himelfarb and his staff at the firm was kind and sensitive to my needs. I really appreciated all the hard work, the support and help I got during my very difficult time. Even though it was the hardest times of my life dealing with a sensitive case, I felt very comforted by everyone and that made it easier for me to deal with a hard situation. Thank you for everything, I’m grateful for how everything turned out. You were there supporting me and my family from the beginning to the end and made sure that we are all happy and taken care of. Thank you again.
Katalin S. – client ★★★★★
It was a pleasure working with David Himelfarb. He made us feel like home with his friendly and dedicated attitude. Explained everything so simply for me to understand what I have to do.
Goby N. – client ★★★★★
I appreciate all the help and support that I got from Rosa Firsten of Himelfarb Proszanki. She was always available and had a quick response to all the question that I had in my benefit claim. The firm handle my claim in a very professional way. I would recommend the firm to anyone who need a legal representation.
Alexis U. – client ★★★★★