Brampton Disability Lawyer
An experienced disability lawyer in Brampton helps you recover your LTD benefits after your insurance company denied your claim.
Learn how with a FREE consultation!
Why You Need An Experienced Disability Lawyer
As a consequence of a severe injury or illness you might now be able to perform your regular job, whether it was an office job, or one that involved more physically active work. While there are government programs covering disability benefits to some extent, if your situation meets certain criteria, these can usually only be claimed for short term disability. Private insurance disability benefits can also cover long term disability (ltd), but getting your disability claim approved is not guaranteed. Disability claims are often denied by the Insurance. That’s when an experienced Brampton Disability lawyer can make all the difference for you to maximize your chances of securing your disability benefits and swiftly move your application through the system.
Leveraging the Expertise of a Brampton Disability Lawyer
Trying to handle a disability claim on your own is difficult. Insurance companies are experienced at denying claims. You may find numerous roadblocks and denials. Insurance companies routinely deny claims when people do not have a reputable lawyer.
Our HIMPRO Disability legal team has a 97.5% success rate in handling disability claims. Insurance companies know us and will start taking your claim seriously. We will:
- Work to lessen / remove the stress you and your family are experiencing
- Analyze your case quickly
- Move to obtain the appropriate medical documentation required
- Issues legal proceedings to get your case settled
- Offer you our HIMPRO Advantage™ exclusive guarantees
- Protect your employment rights with your employer (to address / prevent wrongful dismissal)
What Can you Expect from HIMPRO Disability?
When it comes to disability insurance, people often see their initial claims denied. Some don’t pursue their recourse at this point – thinking that the Insurance has had the final say. While you are given the opportunity to appeal – this is usually another attempt by the Insurance to delay payments of benefits further. Before appealing, it is crucial you contact an experienced ltd disability lawyer servicing Brampton to examine your claim and come up with a proven plan to maximize your chances of getting your disability benefits.
Our HIMPRO Disability team knows how to overwhelm insurers and reverse their denials so that you can get your disability benefit payments. We have built a solid team including numerous experts in various fields to provide opinions to enhance your case against the insurance company. Usually, we are able to reach a settlement before examination for discovery and sometimes within a month of the claim’s initial denial.
Also, our team routinely helps people like you claiming disability benefits to:
- Successfully pass the 2-year test for disability of group disability policies (when you are asked to prove you cannot hold “any occupation” outside your own work/ occupation
- Successfully apply for Canada Pension Plan (CPP) disability benefits
- Prevent losing your home or getting evicted from their apartments by advancing motions to ensure payment of disability benefits for clients while awaiting trial despite the initial denial
- Successfully navigate the new appeals process at the Social Benefits Tribunal